[section bg=”https://mercurymusic.co.za/mpctouch-6.jpg” title=” padding=”30px” dark=”true” parallax_text=”1″ parallax=”6″ margin=”0px”]
Akai have added another option to their popular MPC production controller line. The MPC Touch takes a groundbreaking new approach that can transform your music creation workflow to one that is more intuitive, hands on and immediate.
Touch Screen Control
The key element to MPC Touch is its 7″ colour touch screen display. With a powerful yet intuitive layout you can literally grab and pinch your waveforms, draw midi events, adjust envelopes, chop samples, add effects and precisely set your various controls controls using your fingertips.
Classic MPC Features
This fantastic new tactile environment is of course integrated with classic MPC features that musicians love including the powerful MPC Software, 20GB of top quality sound content and 16 of the now legendary, award-winning pads with full RGB backlights so that you can easily navigate your sessions.
Sample your own Instruments
The MPC Touch also features a 2/2 audio interface so that you can not only hook up your tracks to your favourite studio monitors, you can also plug in some of your external instruments through the stereo Jack inputs and create your own samples from your favourite instrument patches
- 7″ colour multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software with over 20 GB of sound content
Here’s what Akai say about the MPC Touch
“Our new MPC Touch is an incredibly noteworthy event in the evolution of the Akai Professional product lineup. Years of research, customer feedback and cutting-edge engineering development has led directly to the most capable and innovative MPC we’ve ever offered,” said Dan Gill, Product Manager for Akai Professional. “We’re known for the excellence and music-making capability of our MPC family. It’s the backbone of what we do. The MPC Touch breaks new ground in music production in terms of ease of use and on-board capability. We’re excited and proud to offer it to modern Musicians everywhere.”