The Command Drum Kit from Alesis is an 8-piece electronic drum set with 3 cymbals, a 4-post aluminum rack, and all connection cables and hardware. It can be used in applications for recording studios, live stage, rehearsals, and more.
The kit contains everything you’ll need to get set up and running with an 8″ mesh kick pad, a 10″ dual-zone mesh snare pad, two 9″ dual-zone rubber tom pads, an 11″ dual-zone rubber pad, a 10″ hi-hat pad, a 10″ crash pad with choke ability, and a 10″ ride cymbal pad with choke ability. Additionally, a kick pedal, a hi-hat pedal, 4-post aluminum rack, drum key, drum sticks, and a power supply are included.
When the Command electronic drum module is set up, it features 70 ready-to-play classic and modern drum kits and over 600 drum and cymbal sounds. Sharpen your skills with the 60 built-in play-along tracks, and take advantage of the sequencer, metronome, and performance recorder that add more versatility to the kit.
With a headphone output for private practice, MIDI-In and Out ports, aux inputs to play along with your own songs, stereo line outputs to connect to any sound system, and USB/MIDI connections for use with virtual instruments and recording software, the Command Kit is a suitable solution for your percussion needs.
- Tightly-woven 10″ dual-zone snare pad for superior feel and playing response
- 8″ Mesh Kick pad with kick drum pedal included
- Three large dual-zone rubber tom pads
- Command Advanced Drum Module with 70 kits (50 factory 20 user) and 600 sounds
- Load WAV samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included