Casio rejoins the synth market with the Casio XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer. Designed for the DJ and club performer the XW-G1 features a step sequencer and sample looper for capturing performance patterns and instruments. The six oscillator monophonic solo synth engine sounds amazing and was designed with the performer in mind. Yes, you get access to the original Casio CZ synth sound in the XW-G1. An onboard 13-track sequencer is perfect for live gigs. The 16-step programmable arpeggiator lets you create complex patterns. Add a serious groove synth to your rig at an affordable price with the Casio XW-G1!
Casio XW-G1 Performance Synthesizer at a Glance:
- Performance synthesizer
- Sample, Sample, Sample
- Heavy duty sequencer
- Performance synthesizer
The Casio XW-G1 is a powerful six oscillator monophonic solo synth that is ready to gig. You can combine all six oscillators to make a single tone. You get two virtual analog style oscillators, two PCM oscillators, one noise oscillator, and one external oscillator for use with line and mic inputs. Each oscillator has their own filter, portamento, envelopes, key tracking, a master resonant filter, and two LFOs. The XW-G1 is an extremely powerful synth that lets you really edit and tweak each setting. You also have access to the original CZ synthesizer’s waveforms.
Sample, Sample, Sample
DJs and dance music performers will love the sampler built into the Casio XW-G1. The 19-second looper lets you capture and use internal and external sounds via mic and line inputs. Create layers and overdubs on the fly to give your performance a whole new level of cool. Your samples can be saved in Flash ROM for use later.
Heavy duty sequencer
Creating animated synth textures and arpeggios or heavy dance grooves is easy with the Casio XW-G1’s step sequencer. This unique sequencer gives you nine tracks for basses, drums, synths and chordal parts, four controller tracks for adding panning, filter changes and other animation to existing parts and eight patterns make up each sequence. You can build and mix your performance on the fly with the XW-G1 synthesizer. A 16-step programmable arpeggiator gives you the power to create complex and innovative patterns.
- Casio XW-G1 Performance Synthesizer Features:
- 61-key performance synthesizer
- 6 Oscillator Monophonic Solo Synthesizer
- HexTone – single sounds made up of 6 components
- Sample Looper – Up to 19 Seconds of sampling time
- 300 editable PCM sounds
- 16-step programmable arpeggiator
- 13-track sequencer
- Phrase sequencer
- Four real-time controller knobs
- Pitch and Modulation Wheels
- Can operate on 6 D batteries
- Add a gig-friendly groove synth to your setup with the Casio XW-G1 Groove Synthesizer!
- Sound Engine Type(s) Hybrid
- Number of Keys 61
- Type of Keys Synth-action
- Other Controllers Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony 300 Notes
- Number of Presets 300
- Arpeggiator Yes
- Sampling Yes (Up to 19 Seconds)
- Audio Playback Sampler, 1/8″ Input
- Sequencer 13-track
- Audio Inputs 2 x TRS, 1 x 1/8″ (TRS)
- Audio Outputs 2 x TRS
- USB 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O In/Out/Thru/USB
- Pedal Inputs 1 x Sustain/Assignable
- Height 4.8″
- Width 37.3″
- Depth 15.1″
- Weight 18.2 lbs.
- Power Supply Included
- Manufacturer Part Number XW-G1