Ibanez RGAIX6FMWFF Overview
The RGA Iron Label Series RGAIX6FM electric guitar from Ibanez is the ultimate metal guitar made with a sculpted mahogany body and flamed maple top in a white frost flat finish. Its Nitro Wizard 3-piece bolt-on neck is constructed from maple and bubinga, and fitted with a 24-fret bound ebony fingerboard. The solid, double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the Nitro Wizard neck is thin, flat, and fast, yet strong, and provides unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
The DiMarzio Fusion Edge humbucking neck and bridge pickups offer accelerated bass response for fast tracking and precise articulation. A 3-way pickup selector switch allows you to choose between three humbucker combinations, while the coil tap switch splits the coils of both pickups, providing three single-coil tones. Additionally, the RGAIX6FM offers a single volume control and is equipped with black hardware, including a a fixed Gibraltar Standard II bridge, as well as a set of standard die-cast tuners on the headstock.
This instrument is highly respected for its tone, features, and ability to hold its tuning, making it an ideal choice for players of all levels.
- Neck Type: Nitro Wizard 3-piece maple / bubinga
- Body: Mahogany with flamed maple top
- Fingerboard: Bound ebony
- Frets: 24, jumbo
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Scale: 25.5″ / 648.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7″ / 43.0mm
- Width at 24th Fret: 2.3″ / 58.0mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 0.75″ / 19.0mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 0.83″ / 21.0mm
- Radius: 15.7″ / 400.0mm