12″ Powered Loudspeaker
EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
ELX200-12P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 130 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). Powered full-range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers,
three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures, three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- Frequency response (-3 dB) 57 Hz – 16 kHz¹
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 51 Hz – 20 kHz¹
- Maximum SPL 130 dB²
- Coverage (H x V) 90° x 60°
- Power rating 1200 W
- LF transducer EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- HF transducer DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover frequency 1700 Hz
- Connectors (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
- Enclosure Polypropylene
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (3) M10 suspension points
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 629 mm x 363 mm x 344 mm (24.8 in x 14.3 in x 13.6 in)
- Net weight 15.6 kg (34.4 lb)
- Shipping weight 17.7 kg (39.1 lb)
- Power consumption 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.8A³ ¹ Full space measurement using music DSP preset.
- ² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- ³ Current rating is 1/8 power.